Introducing Room Remote
Room Remote, part number BWRMT-000, is our first hard-button remote control. It works in conjunction with our control apps for iOS and Android devices, and replaces all the other remotes cluttering up your coffee table. It was designed to be a simple, convenient remote that anyone can pick up and instantly understand and use. Since it uses RF (Radio Frequency) to communicate with our Automation Controllers, there’s no need to point the remote. It can even control components tucked away in a cabinet or equipment closet.
- Uses RF Receiver, Sold Separate – BWRRR-000 RF Remote Control Receiver Required for 1-255 remote controls
- Intuitive – Room Remote has a 52-button layout that includes all the functionality you need for today’s Audio/Video devices
- Convenient – Stay in control, even if your left your whole-house interface in another room
- Capable – Each Room Remote can control up to 8 activities
- Synchronized – When you select a room activity with Room Remote or another user interface, the rest of the system is notified so you don’t have to re-select an activity or navigate manually to a new page when switching user interface devices
- Cost Effective – When combined with our Automation Controllers and other User Interfaces, Room Remote provides more power and flexibility than other remotes costing much more.